"Humble Heroes" book on funeral home ambulance service

"Humble Heroes" is a book that endeavors to set the record straight about funeral home operated ambulance service. Myths and misconceptions are addressed one by one. Twelve chapters address response times, training, equipment, finances as well as a chapter about a funeral home currently operating emergency ambulance service. Nearly 30 black and white period photos of funeral home based ambulances and their crews at work. Softcover, 40 pages, $12. The book will be available starting June 27 directly from me via mail. If you would like to place an advance order, send me an email and I'll contact you for payment when the book comes in. I don't want any money now. It appears I may have underestimated the level of interest in this book, and by taking advance orders I can make certain the publisher produces enough in the first run to cover demand plus sales at the International meet in Hudson. I would like to thank this group for all of their encouragement and interest. It is greatly appreciated and I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Lets show Scott support for his new book, and also for becoming a PCS Member. I will start by placing my order in this message. If you want a copy of the book, please post below this message. I know that this is an exception to the posting rule, however, sometimes rules need to be broken.. :poster_oops:

Scott, I would just like to say, that I appreciate all the hard work, time and research that you have put in to making this book. I think this would be a great addition for any Professional Car enthusiasts collection. With that said, I would like to place an order for one also.

Thanks,
Josh

Back