1962 Cadillac Fleetwood

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1962-Cadillac-Fleetwood-/221812509508?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

I like this one...have no more room though...

"1962 Cadillac Series 75 Imperial Limousine with divider. California car since new. Rebuilt transmission and New tires. Gray leather chauffer compartment. With radio and power vent windows. Car has dual Air Conditioning and rear radio control. I received this car in a trade. It sat for a number of years and needs paint. It has a couple of minor rust spots on the left side only. The underside of the car has never been undercoated and is totally rust free with it’s primer still showing and in nice shape. The original chrome is in excellent condition. The missing trim pieces are in the trunk with the exception of one fender skirt chrome strip. I might find one before auction end, but no guarante. The car starts right up and the exhaust is good. I have only driven the car around the block a few times to test drive. It drove good, but the rear brakes don’t seem to be working and the pedal is low, but it does stop. Sold where is as is. Make your inspections and ask your questions before you bid. E-mail with questions or call 630-542-0031. I might do a part trade for a 1960 or earlier Cadillac. Shipping is buyers responsibility, but I will help arrange. Payment in full is due within 7 days of auction end by bank transfer. The car is priced to sell so bid to win."

The front seat would have been originally black leather. Appears to be grey vinyl now. The crushed velvet upholstery in the rear compartment was an unfortunate waste of money on someone's part. Solid CA car, but needs everything.

Unusual Limo in that it has power vents and the eye headlight dimmer not usually bought by Livery or FDs.In all fairness the interior was probably that silk like material that splits badly with age. So it had to be redone and it looks like workmanship was good but WHY use vinyl and the modern velour??? Can you spell CHEAP?

Back