Jumpseats $175

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I have a nice pair of jumpseats from a 68 Superior Cadillac. There is minor sunfade and a rip on the side panel of one seat. I really want to find a home for these, I think they will be a nice addition to a procar, or to a collection of procar items. I think they are worth the money, $175 plus shipping. I accept Paypal too!

Attachments

• P1150825.jpg
    P1150825.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 372
  • P1150826.jpg
    P1150826.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 372
  • P1150827.jpg
    P1150827.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 367
  • P1150828.jpg
    P1150828.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 372
Bar stool seats?? Fishing boat seats??

I have some that I would love to sell also. There doesn't seem to be anyone looking for jump seats these days.

Last edited:
Bar stool seats?? Fishing boat seats??

I have some that I would love to sell also. There doesn't seem to be anyone looking for jump seats these days.

It is funny, the jumpseats were the thing that made me go all the way up to upstate NY and take the rest of what we didn't get on the first trip. It drove me crazy to think that somebody probably needs them and they would go to waste otherwise. The same reason I went and got all of the other stuff. Although I realize the audience is small, somebody will need them and they will be here.

I thought I was looking at a wheres waldo when I saw someone hiding behind the seats. Made me laugh, im sure they are just holding it up there.

Anyways they look like very nice seats. Currently my 68 MM seats are in pretty good shape and blue, so not a good match for me.

I thought I was looking at a wheres waldo when I saw someone hiding behind the seats. Made me laugh, im sure they are just holding it up there.

Anyways they look like very nice seats. Currently my 68 MM seats are in pretty good shape and blue, so not a good match for me.

That is my wife for you.

Thanks for saving that stuff, Bill. Someone will need them. I can totally relate to what you say as I have the seats that I still have for the same reason. I just couldn't see them go to the crusher.

Back