1975 C-B limo-style hearse

It looks like a decent car......but keeps coming back like a bad odor......:gay:
Maybe it will find a home....someday.

http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12098

You are correct, it has appeared a number of times. But, it looks decent and probably drives like a dream. I have never seen a C-B limo-style hearse of this year, have you? I think it is a heck of a car! Besides, I think ebay is a bit weak lately, it does not seem to be pulling strong numbers for anything, anymore.

You are correct, it has appeared a number of times. But, it looks decent and probably drives like a dream. I have never seen a C-B limo-style hearse of this year, have you? I think it is a heck of a car! Besides, I think ebay is a bit weak lately, it does not seem to be pulling strong numbers for anything, anymore.

Bill,
Your right...E-Bay has not been pulling strong numbers as it used to.....I have a friend who has been on E-Bay since 1998....he has feedback of over 12k...he is a closeout broker for misc goods....he says the same thing..and says that a big part of the problem is the "greedy" fees that EB takes and also the fact that tax is now being charged by most "ligit" sellers.....kind of ruins it for the people who want a "bargain"....:my2cents: and with the E-Bay fees 3 cents !!

can't fault the seller for not knowing that the frame was modified by CB not built by GM. but yes like the 72 in Arizona one would have thought it would have been picked up by now. me I had one with the blue inside.

Back