A/C PF45 Oil Filters

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I have cases of A/C PF45 oil filters that were used on 1979-1987 Cadillacs as well as many other GM applications. $2 each plus shipping. I would prefer to sell in case quantities, but will sell any quantity.

Re-checked the application. These were the factory installed filter on all 1977 through, at least, 1988 Cadillacs with a V-8. My vintage filter catalog only goes up to 1988.

A.C. Delco PF45 Oil Filters

I have 8 cases of 12 remaining. They fit many 1977 and newer GM V-8 applications as well as the '77 and newer Cadillacs.

Still have a bunch available and now on clearance if buying in case quantities!! $1.00 each plus actual shipping cost!! A fraction of what they would be at the parts store.

I still have 5 cases of 12 available at $12 per case. Shipping runs $19 per case(due to weight) giving you a landed cost of $2.58 per filter. Still FAR cheaper than what you can buy an AC Delco filter for at any parts store.

I'm still waiting for the case that I purchased... The person that you delivered them to, is holding them for use on his car.. By the time that I get them, I will need another case, or gasoline might become extinct. :D

All have been sold. Thank God for Facebook Marketplace!! It's the only way to sell stuff like this these days!

Last edited:
You probably could have asked 4 or 5 dollars per filter on Market place and sold them all. People pay more on marketplace than they will on these forums.

People, obviously, won't pay $1.00 each for AC Filters on this site. The dude that bought the remaining 32 filters was thrilled as they are period-correct cans!

Back