How to build a Jaguar Hearse

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_48vPOyTs

www.limousines.co.uk
Did you know, every Hearse constructed today is made from a normal sized car? No Hearse is built today without first converting a saloon!

We are very excited to bring you this exclusive video showcasing behind the scenes footage from Wilcox Limousines on how the Jaguar Hearse is engineered here in Great Britain by Europe's leading Limousine and Hearse manufacturer.

Watch as we take a brand new aluminium Jaguar XJ saloon and separate it into two halves! We then re- engineer and assemble utilising technologies usually reserved for the aircraft industry, taking over six weeks and using the very best technicians who are most highly skilled in the world.

We would love to hear your feedback! Please leave comments, share and message us.

So they did show if the changed the doors or rebuilt the one that came with the car. Looked to me like new doors. My thought was what they do with with the doors they take off?

My guess is that they rework the doors to fit the new body, and that very little is wasted in the manufacturing process.

Back