Limo-Style Hearse

In my opinion, it is kinda ugly between the second window and the rear of the car.

That band and the extra window area looks odd and awful to me.

Here is where I have to disagree with the listing which says:

This a 1996 Cadillac Masterpiece in excellent condition. We have had the valve grind and head gasket replaced. New Limousine style windows. New Paint Job with new chrome band . ready for any kind of work.

Excellent condition - not from the rating chart in the ad saying the condition is on the LOW end of the scale at 27

Has needed head/engine work. Not so bad I guess if it is fixed.

What's up with needing NEW limo style windows and NEW chrome band ?

How bad was the body and paint before the new paint job ?

He is also selling a 1996 LIMO.

Now the rating on it is on the high end and it has 1/3 the miles that this hearse has.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Cadill...297375?hash=item2a8d6c15df:g:sdwAAOSwPyBZuDKM

Maybe he just can't write a car ad well or his version of EXCELLENT condition is different than others.

MY 2 CENTS,
Darren

Beautiful! I'd probably trade my Masterpiece for it. ...Or if anyone wants to give me $12500 for mine, I'll take it! :D

I'm assuming that this was converted to a limousine style hearse late in life, based on his description. The Accu-Built factory-built limo style Masterpiece is far better looking than this one! That is one ugly band!

I'm assuming that this was converted to a limousine style hearse late in life, based on his description. The Accu-Built factory-built limo style Masterpiece is far better looking than this one! That is one ugly band!

Hey! I think you're right... S&S had the rear window go all the way down to the belt line.

1996 Cadillac Masterpiece

Masterpiece pic and a non commercial glass, limo style

Attachments

• large_dsc_0130_4.jpg
    large_dsc_0130_4.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 238
  • s-l1600 (4).jpg
    s-l1600 (4).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Trust me zero feedback bidders NEVER perform I cancel any bids from them. However some are smart they wait till last seconds and bid making the item close sold so the seller has to go through the drill to get selling fee removed. Not to worry not a price record just a BS record.

Back