1994 S & S Buick Victoria side trim

Rick Davis

PCS Member
I just purchased a 1994 S & S Buick Victoria. It's missing the rubber portion of the body side trim on the front passenger and on the driver side rear fender. Does anyone know if a replacement is available?

I just purchased a 1994 S & S Buick Victoria. It's missing the rubber portion of the body side trim on the front passenger and on the driver side rear fender. Does anyone know if a replacement is available?
rick, try your buick dealer or aftermarket for the trim. i bought a roll for a roadmaster and the trim guy replaced it all for a nominal sum. trim supply house or online. buick used to have it and you bought it by the foot.

Do you recall where you bought the trim? I've had no luck at all finding a source yet.

try auto wax and supply on washinton ave. in hoston texas. they used to sell it by the roll. if you acnt find anything pm me and i will find it here as roadmasters are the ride of choice for well, they paint em gaudy colors and big rims. i can sell any i find to any dealer as they are a hot ticket item here. i think i can get it but cant call till tommorow or maybe monday as im real busy right now. but i dont mind if you cannot find it. does it have the chrome looking strip on the top or bottom?

This is a plain black strip, 1 3/8" wide, flat with rounded edges mounted to the stainless trim.

I do have a sample of some watercraft trim that looks similar coming. I guess worse case scenario is replacing all the trim so it matches.

This is a plain black strip, 1 3/8" wide, flat with rounded edges mounted to the stainless trim.

I do have a sample of some watercraft trim that looks similar coming. I guess worse case scenario is replacing all the trim so it matches.

did you try auto wax and supply?

Back