1990 Cadillac party Limousine 350 eng

You are looking at a very well preserved and proper example of the widely popular and desirable 1990-1992 Cadillac Broughams. I brought this Limo here from California and drove it all the way from Southern, California to the greater Chicago area. This 1990 Cadillac has the famous 5.7L 350 cu in. V8 that is so widely popular and extremely reliable. What a limo this is and the pictures speak for themselves! Lots of black and chrome make this Limo absolutely stunning in everyway from the working sunroof to the original soft black leather It is currently housed in a heated hangar and has never been driven in the rain or snow by me. Given it being 27 years old it has a 0 accident history with a clean Carfax. Let's not say that the car is perfect. It does have some blemishes and it has been used which means upon close inspection there are a few spots that are not perfect and could use some TLC, but for 27 years old it looks great. I have given the Limo a fresh tune up with new wires, plugs, and cap and rotor. New heavy load white wall tires https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Cadil...ash=item2136cae9a9:g:DXMAAOSwlv9aV~Bg&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 101
Back