NOS Signal Stat 394 application and value ?

I have four nos 394's 3 red and 1 blue. They are mint in the box. What do they fit and what can I hope to get for them ?
Thanks,
Mark

I have four nos 394's 3 red and 1 blue. They are mint in the box. What do they fit and what can I hope to get for them ?
Thanks,
Mark

Not good for much and won't bring enough to worry about. I'll do you a favor, you ship them to me (I'll even pay shipping) and I'll find a shelf for them here so you can have more shelf space at your house. Deal? :yankchain:

Mark ,way back when station wagons were in style quite often used there also when lights first mounted on freestanding bars would be used with beacon each side,these lights on inside of bar, siren centered on bar.london ontario police had 1 rotor and 1 of these on each side of their bar,hope this helps..:my2cents:

In my part of the world these usually replaced the Do Ray P-95/96 lollipop lights that were commonly used with a Federal 17. We also used these on the rear of fire engines well into the 1990's. As for price....put a price on them and see what action you get. That would be the best indicator in my opinion. Hope that helps.

Back