Siren

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
My 36 Ford's siren is under the truck because it won't fit anywhere else. It's a problem waiting to happen- so I'd like to get a fender mount type siren - obviously good looking. The Federal Model 28 is probably a good example. Anyone have suggestions or one for sale???? Thanks!

My 36 Ford's siren is under the truck because it won't fit anywhere else. It's a problem waiting to happen- so I'd like to get a fender mount type siren - obviously good looking. The Federal Model 28 is probably a good example. Anyone have suggestions or one for sale???? Thanks!

Gary Cahill at rescuemart.com in Elyria, OH., good products, fair prices.

I have a couple of 12 volt model 28 sirens, and at least one 12 volt duotone that is just like the 28. Don't remember the number. Also have some others that need chrome restoration in the same configuration. I am selling off my whole collection of lights and sirens and hope to start listing them this month. I also have a NOS model WL siren that is headed to the auction block. I just need to determine values, but I am always open to offers.

It's a problem waiting to happen- so I'd like to get a fender mount type siren - obviously good looking. The Federal Model 28 is probably a good example.

The 28 is a painted model for concealed mounting, not exterior.

If you're looking for something that's period correct, I'd suggest a Sterling 20 Sirenlite.

Back