Chrysler Turbo Encabulator

oh is so refreshing to know that things run as they should. a man decides to go for a high office, the next thing you know is is not only speaking in gibberish but he is endorsing it to.

politics

Politics ARE gibberish! It is up to us, the masses to figure out what is good gibberish and what is bad gibberish. Just look at DC to see that I am right.
Mike

If you take the time to read the blackboard, this should make my position perfectly clear, in case there were any doubts.....:respect:

Attachments

• blackboard.jpg
    blackboard.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 333
I'm not 100% sure what's going on on that blackboard, but I see a Flux Capacitor noted near the lower left so I'm fairly certain time travel is involved...

Hi, Paul....

I just read the blackboard. Thank you for sharing your great-grandmother's strawberry jam recipe with us! I am aware that, up until now, it has been a closely guarded family secret.:2gunsfiring_v1:

We are privileged!

:thankyou2:

Refresher courses are going to be given at the Ohio International Meet.

There is now an update to the turbo encabulator, that makes it a much more practical for use in the new Tesla model.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ILnWpi8XY[/ame]

Love when companies add little jokes.

Product Information

Gigawatts: : 1.21
Material Compatibility: : Plutonium
Working Speed (mph): : 88 mph
Maximum Power: : 1.21 Gigawatts
Applications for this product

Detailed Description
Time Travel at your own RISK!!!
Plutonium is required to properly operate Flux Capacitor.
Plutonium is used by the on-board nuclear reactor which then powers the Flux Capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 Gigawatts of Electrical Power.
Plutonium not Available at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local supplier.
Flux Capacitor requires the stainless steel body of the 81-83 DeLorean DMC-12, V6 2.9L , to properly function.
Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses faster until it becomes a steady stream of light. Then, time travel begins.
Upgrade Kits available: Part # 121GMF

so tell me why can't I return a lot younger then when I left? and if I was have a organ failure will that now be OK? I mean if I got to scatter my atoms all apart when can't they be reassemble in better condition

Back