1996 Cadillac Hearse/Suburban

1996 Cadillac Hearse/Suburban. Look at this the guy moved the divider put in correct rear seat and in effect made six pass Cadillac Suburban its well done and in AZ so should not have rust VERY CLEAN, LEATHER SEATS ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. WE CONVERTED IT TO INCLUDE A BACK SEAT WITH LEATHER SEATS ALSO IN EXCELLENT CONDITION THE BACK SEAT HAS SEAT BELTS AND SO MUCH LEG ROOM. THE BACK OF THE CAR STILL HAS ALOT OF ROOM FOR A VARIETY OF THINGS INCLUDING DOGS, IT IS ALSO IN EXCELLENT CONDION. AIR CONDITION HAS NEW MOTOR AND BLOWS SUPER COLD AIR. AM/FM CASSETTE PLAYER WORKS GREAT. EXTERIOR OF THE CAR IS IN GOOD SHAPE SOME SMALL SCRATCHES NOTHING NOTICABLE, THE LANDEU IS IN GOOD SHAPE 1 SMALL TEAR ON THE BACK BY THE BACK DOOR. NEW TIRES AND RIMS. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Cadil...ash=item2847f492f7:g:2ocAAOSwj99aHtHe&vxp=mtr

One would have to look it over close to see. The rug on the dash is interesting. But why would you not remove the curtains. Riding back there would be like ridding in a culvert. Who really wants a 22 ft station wagon with blind sides you can't really. Park down town? But yes it would be a nice ridding wagon that got plenty of power and gets good gas mileage. Now tell me just why GM could do that in a Commerical offering but not in the Caprice wagon?

I like the car, but I hate the wheels. Makes you wonder what happened to the original rims. No place on the auction to ask the seller, so I see this as buying a pig in a poke. eBay has disabled the feature that allows buyers to ask questions, since so many auctions are ended early, and sold to buyers that found the car on eBay. By eliminating the questions, there is no way to communicate with the seller, so eBay will still get their commissions. eBay's new policies have cause many buyers and sellers to move to other methods, such as Craigslist.

Paul,

Upper right hand corner there is a box titled "Seller Information". Click on "Contact Seller".

Back