1991 cadillac fleetwood hearse 350 motor

1991 cadillac fleetwood hearse 1991 fleetwood brougham hearse 5.7 94k miles , was retired from funeral home 2011, very nice and unique vehicle, took this car in trade and used it for halloween, and was a blast!. car comes with real coffin as well.. runs and drives, since taking ownership i have had the fuel pump,fuel sending unit,and fuel tank replaced,as well as ,brake lines https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Cadil...ash=item3af6f67e1d:g:uNkAAOSwVNxaA4UK&vxp=mtr

Good looking coach! I actually prefer the '90-'92s when they are 2-toned like this one as opposed to a solid body color.

I have never been stiffed by a winning bidder on eBay. I have sold hundreds of things on eBay and every item was paid for. I am, personally, very suspect of most of these "non payment" stories.

I would think it best for big ticket things to use the buy it now or at least the no reserve. I quit buying cars site unseen with the 73 S&S. Just that vary few people know what they really have. The shell bidding is some times nessary to move the item up to the resurve. If there is only one party interested in buying it. Were a buy it now might just have made a quick sale.

There was no reserve price on the first listing of this coach. It showed that it sold for $1800.

Back