'59 Eureka limo style

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Other-Commercial-Vehicle-1959-cadillac-commercial-vehicle-restore-or-ghostbuster-tribute-/251566143545?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3a9282b839&item=251566143545&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_57.JPG

True pity about advertising angle. Either an endloader or combination with partition removed. I implore anyone seriously interested to get eyes on irreplaceable one year only rear loading door glass before bidding (and corner glass for that matter). Note no mention of windshield in auction description.

I hate a basket case. funny how once everything is relocated at your place the one basket comes up missing, along with all the nuts and bolts and trim clips. this one looks to me like about 1000 trips to the hardware store. if you don't care about a correct interior them only around 8 to 10 G extra for it. or a trip to find one you can take pictures of to get it in there right. then add another grand for rubber stuff but his starting bid is close to were you would be getting one to this shape. looking at things why go to all that cleaning up the chassis painting and then hang the rusty steering sector on?

will people probably wounder at why i do what I do also. sounds like this project is one that has burnt out two people all ready. about normal

I am with Ed the missing nuts,clips,washers ,etc. drive you nuts (pun) on these jobs. BUT the interior is so vague this could send the restorer to seek mental help. Where do you start when chances are it was one of a kind to begin with? If you get a pile of assorted trim and ???? where do you start. One also questions the quality when the frame is painted white in the back.

Back