Wanted: the Superior book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the book "Superior: The Complete History" (Paperback)
by Thomas A. McPherson. If you have this book & are willing to part with it, please PM me. Cash, check, or Paypal instant payment awaits as long as you're not trying to retire on 1 book sale like the ones found online...

Hey Dwayne,

I was able to get the Superior book directly from Tom McPherson at the Flint Micro-Meet in 2008 when he was introducing the Henney book. I know he had a few others as well, Eureka and Flexible were also available. I'm not sure but he may still have additional copies for sale at $65-75.00.

As I recall, he made me a deal on all three!

I have since purchased the Henney book and am interested in getting Miller-Meteor book as well.

You may try emailing him directly.

Rick

Thanks for the replies! I've been on Amazon's waiting list forever but it's obviously out of print so they dropped my order last week. With that being said I went into this willing to buy one at someone's profit... but currently the cheapest one anywhere online is 2.5 times the cover price and I don't want one that bad, and they go up from there... as high as $500 and none are selling of course. The ones I speak of online were found through Amazon's used bookstore, ebay, & used book search engines. There's been one offer already for $100 so I may just go with that if Tom can't be reached directly, so Rick if you have Tom's email would you PM me with it please?

Dwayne - I may be able to help here. I have more than one copy of this book and would be willing to sell one. Give me your e-mail address or phone number and we'll get together on this.

Superior book

Try iconografix out of i believe wisconsin they might have to order it but its worth the wait .

Don't hesitate @ $100 if Keith doesn't provide one. That price is more than fair Dwayne.

Agreed Atti!... but the seller may have sold it already & forgot so he's looking for it. I'm also trying to go through Keith for the book since he offered & this first deal may fall through. It looks like it isn't going to be a problem buying one through this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back