1965 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five

will at least they are not high backs. but it's the mentality got to have buckets. I do kow ere a bench seat for this car can be found.

No it is a 65, 64 and 65 had a painted center grill bar and lower fins than the 63. 64 and 65 were identical in appearance but the motor and transmission were different. The 65 limo was a carry over from 64 the rest of the line including Pro Car chassis was all new.

his paper works say different. they were offered with the formal top. from GM.

All the 75 Series I have seen with the landau option the headliner comes all they way down on the rear side windows. My understanding is you could get the bars or delete them and the rear window could either be the full size as this one has or the small window. The inside where the rear windows would have been look to be just filled in and covered over. The upholstery is a crime against humanity and this car. He does not say it is a formal just shows the pic in the brochure. Seems to be like the people that put a NOS box in front of a part on Ebay and if you do not ask you would assume the part in the pic is a NOS piece. Would the body tag break it out if it is a landau option or not? I think they just made it out of a regular 75 series. The rear lights on the inside panels look like ones from 80,s Caddy,s :my2cents:

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Back