New Locations

I'm happy to report I've been assigned to two combo operations with SCI. The Deltona location is only 18 miles from home, nice to be home again, and the Sanford location about 10 miles further out. Very excited to take these locations over.

Attachments

• del.jpg
    del.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 486
  • slideshow_main_9830.jpg
    slideshow_main_9830.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 475
Richard

You were in Michigan... you love Flint and Michigan !

You say your are glad to be home again...

Have you given up on Michigan ?

Have you realized the warm south without the need for road salt is what you want ?

Let us know what you are thinking brother !

Darren

Still working on Michigan, love that snow! But in the meantime let's more a little more money and be home with Terri each night. My home is on the east coast while Hillsboro is in the Tampa area. I've been living in my motorhome that last 2.5 years going home most weekends. Getting a bid old. :eek:

Richard

The Michigan home sure looks a lot nicer than the one your looking after now !

I hope you get it !

Let's hope for a outstanding 2018 !!!

Darren

Richard, thanks. Cool photo. Live in the funeral home? Remembering the way it used to be!

Old school Philip all the way. Live in funeral home, do your own removals and still in a HEARSE, clear your sidewalks, and all that comes with it. Back my days with Zelley. Old men trying to re-live their youth and best part is, Terri is on board. Currently applied for Michigan licenses and presented a final offer.

Old school Philip all the way. Live in funeral home, do your own removals and still in a HEARSE, clear your sidewalks, and all that comes with it. Back my days with Zelley. Old men trying to re-live their youth and best part is, Terri is on board. Currently applied for Michigan licenses and presented a final offer.

Oh Yes stayed at the funeral home most nights for the 20 years I worked there. No big deal.

Here's a few from my Baldwin-Fairchild location in Sanford. Last shot is from a service held earlier this week.

Attachments

• bf1.jpg
    bf1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 210
  • bf2.jpg
    bf2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 209
  • bf3.jpg
    bf3.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 209
  • bf4.jpg
    bf4.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 210
  • bf5.jpg
    bf5.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 208
  • bf6.jpg
    bf6.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 218
It’s cold up there Rick.

It’s cold up there Rick. But it’s a very nice town. Good luck I hope it works out. Let me know if I can do anything to help you.

Back