View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:50 AM
Website Administrator / President - Golden State Chapter

Thanked 1,430 Times in 325 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Update: Hagerty has informed me that they will be sending me a DVD containing some of the video shot during the filming of the commercial. Additionally, they will also provide me a host of still photos. It is my understanding that the aforementioned will be sent prior to the first commercial airing and print ad releases.

Hargerty will soon provide me with an airing schedule that will include the programs the commercials will be featured on, along with the dates and times. I also expect to get a print ad campaign schedule.

Also, I failed to mention in my earlier post that each video take had the motorcycles in the same riding formation. This was done to allow for easy editing. We used a 3 bike staggered formation. The first bike (Triumph) was positioned near the centerline of the road. I filled in the 2nd position (Honda)on the outside of the lane, and the Harley-Davidson was riding near the centerline.
1975 Miller-Meteor Criterion Ambulance
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert Shepard For This Useful Post:
David Martin (12-20-2013), James Fischer (12-20-2013), John Royark JR (12-20-2013), Mike Boyer (12-20-2013), Mike McDonald (12-20-2013)