'39 Henney Service Car

It must have sold! It is worth far more than $500 in just parts, with a complete body! Hopefully sold to someone that will restore it. Any service car of that vintage is a very rare bird!

Sure wish that you had posted the sellers description and any other pictures that they might have put up on Craigslist.

Thanks Walter! Lol

But seriously, I always try to thank anyone who goes to the effort to post photos of any coach, whether it is their car/project, one on eBay, Craig's List, etc. It always amazes me how most folks don't thank anyone for anything on this site anymore. This site wouldn't be very interesting if it weren't for the relatively few people who do continue to go to the effort of posting photos.

Consider it a big thing Kurt. I was almost hauled to jail once for thanking a Trooper who gave me a speeding ticket. I really ****ed off a pint sized girl cop thanking her for giving me a headlight ticket and doing the Added Information that I told her I was aware the light was out when I noticed it reflecting from a store window.
I routinely thank waitresses and waiters, it really confuses most of them. Store cashiers are another source of entertainment, hell they go spaz over $2 bills so I pick 2s up at the bank 50 at a time just so I always have a couple.

I'm wondering if I can work up something solid state for my casket that will sense sliding into the eternal file cabinet and play me saying "Thanks for the ride guys" and "See ya later".

Back