Hurricane Irma

We are in the mode of getting ready for this Cat 5 hurricane. Oh joy!!!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Richard, tell that thing to go back where if came from. I hope that you get through it without any problems. Philip

Richard, tell that thing to go back where if came from. I hope that you get through it without any problems. Philip

Thanks Phillip. I thought when I got out of the hotel business these issues would no longer be a concern. Fooled me. Pretty much ready at funeral home and cemetery. Spent Labor Day at the house getting it ready and now trying to figure out what to do with the RV.

Fingers crossed.

I do not know your personal situation, but, if you have two family members or friends that can drive, have them follow behind the RV in the ambulances!!!! Don't leave them behind.
Keep us posted; God's Speed!

Richard, Praying for your safety, Brother. May your home, business (& ambulance) be spared as well as those of your friends.

Thanks Phillip. I thought when I got out of the hotel business these issues would no longer be a concern. Fooled me. Pretty much ready at funeral home and cemetery. Spent Labor Day at the house getting it ready and now trying to figure out what to do with the RV.

Fingers crossed.

Park it on the concrete between two mausoleums ;)

I cannot remember the last time we had a hurricane here in Michigan...like maybe Never.

Be safe down there Richard, if this thing is as big as they say, the after effects will be a slow recovery.

(This picture is what Irmas size would be if it was over Michigan)

Attachments

• IMG_4509.jpg
    IMG_4509.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 157
man that would be nice as the counter clock wise rotation would really be pumping water our way. looks to be a busy season for a change. the things in the sea that depend on these storms to produce there food have been missing out.

Oh boy, track going further east and showing the eye will be going directly over my home in New Smyrna Beach. We're under control at funeral home and cemetery with two burials scheduled Saturday so I will be headed home Friday. The traffic in south Florida is crazy due to mandatory evacuations.

I remember when Andrew went across. The only homes left with a roof were the ones built by habit for humanity. Do you suppose that they learned a lesson from that?

I remember when Andrew went across. The only homes left with a roof were the ones built by habit for humanity. Do you suppose that they learned a lesson from that?

According to all the news reports they did but, the test is coming. There are a lot of high-rise cranes they cannot get down in time for the storm. They will try to secure them as best as they can but they will allow the tops to move freely in the wind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2tBHye6iNQ

Question for you,watching the news and all evacuations noticing north bound lanes packed,while south bound almost empty is there not a way with the help of national guard both sides of the highways could be northbound take some planning but move more out faster,we are keeping our fingers crossed and prayers coming for you as this looks like it is the mother of all hurricanes,,,,

Question for you,watching the news and all evacuations noticing north bound lanes packed,while south bound almost empty is there not a way with the help of national guard both sides of the highways could be northbound take some planning but move more out faster,we are keeping our fingers crossed and prayers coming for you as this looks like it is the mother of all hurricanes,,,,

They actually tried this in the past but this time Gov. Scott said not happening.

We have you and everyone else in our prayers. This is a very scary situation, just to be hearing about, let alone living through it.

Back