What are you driving to Albany??

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
I will be driving my 1963 Pinner Chrysler ambulance and will also have either my 1969 Miller Meteor 48" Classic ambulance or the 1978 Superior Cadillac Transport ambulance in attendance. Just depends on which one I get ready in time. What are you bringing to the meet????????

What am I Driving to Albany

I will be driving my 1963 Pinner Chrysler ambulance and will also have either my 1969 Miller Meteor 48" Classic ambulance or the 1978 Superior Cadillac Transport ambulance in attendance. Just depends on which one I get ready in time. What are you bringing to the meet????????

1971 M-M Lifeliner Ambulance

Russ

what you driving to Albany

Russell, you have a 1971 M-M Lifeliner Ambulance, sorry just had to say that:071: forgive me.
I am planning on driving ether my 70 Superior Hightop Ambulance or my 78 M-M Combination, no what a minute, I will be driving both there. (Not at the same time.) I also will hopefully have my 77 M-M Straight Ambulance and my 84 Chrysler Executive Limousine there as well.:17875: Happy motoring!:biker:

no not really it called trailing. I have no Ida what we will be driving the auctions are not up yet. what ever is left is what we'll bring. if nothing is left we'll try a a Ron kind of thing and hope to bring something home.

I will be back here in B.C., working, wishing I was driving something there. I'll be with you in spirit!

But next year.....!!!!!!!

Well, I was gonna keep the new purchase quite but since folks are tellin everyone what their taking to Albany here what I'll be bringing:4_11_9::horsepoop-1::yum:

Attachments

• OX Ambulance.jpg
    OX Ambulance.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 194
I will have my 62 MM Futura Limo Hearse

Had a blast in Piqua, Can't wait for Albany !

Im already excited for Ohio next year too !!!

Looking forward to seeing all my friends and making new ones !

Be in Albany in 55 days !!!
Darren

If I make it to Albany I will be in my 61 M-M combination coach.
Mike

:17875:

What do you mean IF I make it to Albany?

Ed, you need to take a briefcase with cash in it.

I do not know what I am taking to Albany. It may be my 76, however the 64 may be completely new by then. But then again it may be something with wings, who knows.

Back