View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Website Member
Thanked 1,295 Times in 504 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Well worth the asking price

My brother Tim and I went and looked at this car today. We both feel that this car is well worth more than what the seller is asking. Starts right up, no smoke, no noises, and looks great. As the Craigslist description says, the guy has done a lot of work on this car. He was a self employed mechanic and car salesman before retiring to work on his own projects. He had the car shipped up from down south and did the work listed before losing interest. This guy has a 1967 Miller Meteor landau combination which he has a lot of money invested in which is part of the reason he is selling the 1971. The fact he has a half dozen other projects is another reason. He said he hates to sell it but knows someone should be enjoying the car rather than leaving it sit. My brother and I feel the reason the car hasn't sold yet is the fact that there aren't a lot of serious collectors in our area and the price is alittle higher than the haunted house and conversion people want to pay. If we had the extra money and the room we would have brought the car home with us. We can help if anyone is interested.
1960 Superior Three Way Hearse
1969 Superior 51" Royale Rescuer Ambulance
1971 M-M Combination Ambulance/Hearse (SOLD)
1972 Miller-Meteor Combination Ambulance/Hearse
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rich Koski For This Useful Post:
Andrew G. Zajkowski (01-02-2018), Daniel Scully (01-01-2018), Darren Bedford (01-02-2018), Kurt Arends (01-01-2018), Noah Dorsey (01-01-2018)