Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion Forum (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   In the mail........... (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=932)

Brady D Smith 09-09-2009 11:57 PM

In the mail...........
 
TPC #132 is in the mail. I think you will be very happy with it. It contains some magnificent historical photographs that have never before been published.

Charles E Snyder, II 09-10-2009 01:30 AM

Very nice!

Thanks for the update Brady. I am looking forward to receiving it.

Thanks to you and Walt (and anyone else involved) for all the work that you have put into this and every other issus of TPC!

Tony Karsnia 09-10-2009 11:04 AM

Proof of what can be accomplished...
 
Now that PCS is pretty much "back to business" (and being enjoyed the way we've known it), isn't it refreshing to see the positive progress? Meets have been extremely enjoyable; Walt and Brady are getting the magazine back on track; LeeAnn is getting the finances back in order and properly accounted for; this website is proof of the hard work Paul has done; Rick Duffy has been an excellent leader through it all... I could go on and on.

I have heard bits and pieces of what TPC 132 contains and I'm very excited to see it. Thanks to all who contributed to this issue!

Richard Vyse 09-10-2009 11:11 AM

Could not agree more with what Tony has stated. I just got an email from another PCS member who says they are more excited about being involved with the PCS after the Int'l Meet than ever before. They go on to say they would like to do more. Two Florida members are re-newing their memberships due to this turn around.
"CONGRATULATIONS" to all involved in getting this organization back on track and once again can say I'm proud to be a member. :thumbsup:

Steve Lichtman 09-10-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brady D Smith (Post 6589)
TPC #132 is in the mail. I think you will be very happy with it. It contains some magnificent historical photographs that have never before been published.

Oh boy, oh boy!

Ron Devies 09-10-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard Vyse (Post 6621)
Could not agree more with what Tony has stated. I just got an email from another PCS member who says they are more excited about being involved with the PCS after the Int'l Meet than ever before. They go on to say they would like to do more. Two Florida members are re-newing their memberships due to this turn around.
"CONGRATULATIONS" to all involved in getting this organization back on track and once again can say I'm proud to be a member. :thumbsup:

I hope one of those is Tony Deming. If you see him tell him I said hello.

Richard Vyse 09-11-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron Devies (Post 6666)
I hope one of those is Tony Deming. If you see him tell him I said hello.

It is Ron. I just talked with him and he has sent his money in for another year. He said to say "Hi" to you and Dan.

Bill Marcy 09-11-2009 07:25 PM

I am looking forward to getting the latest edition of TPC! I am also extremely happy to see the PCS moving in a positive and fun direction, once again.Happy Days are here again!

Jeremy D. Ledford 09-11-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brady D Smith (Post 6589)
TPC #132 is in the mail. I think you will be very happy with it. It contains some magnificent historical photographs that have never before been published.

WOW! Wonder what kinda historical photographs those are!?!?!?!?:rolleyes::eek::p:D

Charles E Snyder, II 09-14-2009 01:23 PM

Arrived here today! Great job to the publishing team!

All the pictures are grand, but my favorite is definately the centerfold. I'm starting to sound like a dirty old man now talking about drooling over a centerfold.

Again guys, great job!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2009 - 2016 Friends of the Professional Car Society