Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/index.php)
-   For Sale To The Public At Large (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Project/parts cars in Oklahoma (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7446)

Steve Loftin 12-18-2011 07:17 PM

Project/parts cars in Oklahoma
 
2 Attachment(s)
This 1967 McLain flower car and 1964 Fleetwood 75 formal are located in north central part of the state. They have been sitting outside for a long time and would be ambitious restorations. The '67 was built from a basic Calais with crank windows. The '64 still has some hard to find goodies like the rear clock, ash trays, and radio controls.

Both cars are mostly complete and are for sale. If you're interested, please PM me for the owner's contact information.

Steve Loftin 12-18-2011 07:25 PM

Project/parts cars in Oklahoma - Part II
 
2 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Jim Jordan for telling me about these cars. This 1964 Park Row combination, while somewhat rough and requiring a complete restoration, is complete. It even has factory air front and rear. I would like to have taken more photos but was dressed for a meeting and couldn't climb around like I normally would. The owner is asking $3,500 for it.

JR Rotramel 12-18-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Loftin (Post 61034)
..... The '64 still has some hard to find goodies like the rear clock, ash trays, and radio controls.

And Windshield!

Attila Bethlenfalvy 12-18-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JR Ramel (Post 61050)
And Windshield!

And CC front sheetmetal. Realistically being a formal limo, someone should restore it. Russ Austin is probably frothing otherwise.

'64? Pishaw. W/o seeing a title it can be a '65 - no hubcaps to differentiate between the two years. :p

I do enjoy that someone else is putting up other available fun 'stuff' out there for a change! Keep it up.

Russ Austin 12-19-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Attila Bethlenfalvy (Post 61061)
And CC front sheetmetal. Realistically being a formal limo, someone should restore it. Russ Austin is probably frothing otherwise.
..

I'd take the 64 fenders, but am really wanting a 63 Limo

John ED Renstrom 12-19-2011 12:02 PM

put you fenders on the bus I'll fix them and send them back. you can then buy these and you'll have two sets.

Pat Post 12-20-2011 02:07 AM

I see the Park Row Combo has Sedgwick county tags. Maybe a collector from Wichita can bring it back up here.

Ken Novak 12-20-2011 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Loftin (Post 61034)
This 1967 McLain flower car and 1964 Fleetwood 75 formal are located in north central part of the state. They have been sitting outside for a long time and would be ambitious restorations. The '67 was built from a basic Calais with crank windows. The '64 still has some hard to find goodies like the rear clock, ash trays, and radio controls.

Both cars are mostly complete and are for sale. If you're interested, please PM me for the owner's contact information.

The 64 also has the rare formal roof treatment with closed rear side windows..nice

Raymond Armstrong 11-08-2012 11:50 AM

If Somebody buys that Park Row, looks like a spare bumper in the back, I sure could use the passenger side bumper blade if it's in good shape.

Russ Austin 11-09-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raymond Armstrong (Post 88366)
If Somebody buys that Park Row, looks like a spare bumper in the back, I sure could use the passenger side bumper blade if it's in good shape.

What part of the 64 bumper you need? I have all the parts, but the bottom end bucket.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2009 - 2018 Friends of the Professional Car Society