Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/index.php)
-   eBay Listings Discussion Forum (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1994 cadillac krystal hearse read! (http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21008)

Peter Grave 02-08-2018 10:43 PM

1994 cadillac krystal hearse read!

Im putting this out there to save "BOTH " of us some time and money.... Before you bid, check with your local "DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES" and see If your able to buy a car thats 23years old "WITH OUT A TITLE" and just a simple "BILL OF SALE" and a "LIEN RELEASE" thats "NOTARIZED"
Reason for doing it this way is because the mortuary "LOST" the title and they are now "OUT OF BUSINESS" and the car is 2 years out of registration.... To "generate' a new "TITLE ONLY" California wants there $900 or "MORE" in back fees "first' before they will print out a new title. This is there way to "GET RID" of the older cars. If this hearse is sold "OUT OF STATE" then "no fees" will follow the car. Plan, simple & direct.. Unless you know how to get around the CA-DMV system, I say goo for it! Sooo, this is why its priced cheap!!

The hearse listed is a 1994 Cadillac FLEETWOOD BIG BODY "KRYSTAL KOACH" full sized Hearse thats built right here in California. Its been garaged/warehouse kept up till 1 year ago.. The black top is is great shape and the burgundy paint is good shape but, could us a good detailing.. All the bright work, chrome lower rocker panels, bumpers body trim are nice for a 22 year old working hearse

Daniel Scully 02-08-2018 11:28 PM

1994 cadillac krystal hearse read!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Grave (Post 841923810)
Im putting this out there to save "BOTH " of us some time and money.... Before you bid, check with your local "DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES" and see If your able to buy a car thats 23years old "WITH OUT A TITLE" and just a simple "BILL OF SALE" and a "LIEN RELEASE" thats "NOTARIZED"
Reason for doing it this way is because the mortuary "LOST" the title and they are now "OUT OF BUSINESS" and the car is 2 years out of registration.... To "generate' a new "TITLE ONLY" California wants there $900 or "MORE" in back fees "first' before they will print out a new title. This is there way to "GET RID" of the older cars. If this hearse is sold "OUT OF STATE" then "no fees" will follow the car. Plan, simple & direct.. Unless you know how to get around the CA-DMV system, I say goo for it! Sooo, this is why its priced cheap!!

The hearse listed is a 1994 Cadillac FLEETWOOD BIG BODY "KRYSTAL KOACH" full sized Hearse thats built right here in California. Its been garaged/warehouse kept up till 1 year ago.. The black top is is great shape and the burgundy paint is good shape but, could us a good detailing.. All the bright work, chrome lower rocker panels, bumpers body trim are nice for a 22 year old working hearse

Ronnie Grubbs also.:)

Denny Shira 02-09-2018 09:29 AM

Link Please.

Peter Grave 02-09-2018 11:26 AM

Link

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Cadill...53.m1438.l2649

John ED Renstrom 02-09-2018 11:32 AM

with Calf. being a title state I could not do it here in SD. one would have to go the abandoned vehicle route.

Kurt Arends 02-09-2018 12:20 PM

Black up front, blue in the back, with a MAACO burgundy spray job over original white body color. I will pass.

Peter Grave 02-09-2018 12:33 PM

Title issue is SERIOUS whatever state you are in you have to do abandoned vehicle or mechanics lean to get a title. That bill of sale notorized or not is just so much toilet paper.

Kurt Arends 02-09-2018 02:20 PM

He may have to scrap this one to make it go away.

Kurt Arends 02-09-2018 06:19 PM

The reality is, given the car's issues combined with the title issue, the car is only worth the seller's current starting price.

Denny Shira 02-09-2018 07:55 PM

I would like to have this car for a driver, but i stand with Peter. DON'T BUY ANY CAR WITH BAD OR MISSING PAPERWORK!! I can't stress this enough. I have seen many people burned over the years.
A friend bought a beautiful t-top 80's Monte Carlo without paperwork. It sat in a garage for many years. he finally parted it out. Don't know how he got rid of what was left.
I don't know the man involved in selling this car, and I don't mean to rain on his parade. You have been warned!:eek: