2001 golf cart ambulance.

now that's your in town parts runner. never have figured them out it's either a upgraded gulf cart or a downgraded electric car. we have one floating around here in town buy one of the see what I'm doing to protect the environment people. kind of a expensive toy ,that without carbon based fuel the raw materials could not be gathered or processed, the car constructed and distributed or the batteries charged for use. all that to avoid paying road tax on the carbon based road surface your driving on.

Several years ago saw these vehicles in Frankenmuth Mich. during the fire muster,they were at the local Chrysler dealer there,could not figure out what to call it so I stopped to see for myself,real good salesman told me they were all the rage and would be common all over,this makes the second one I've seen in 5 years.:D

We bought one...

as a security vehicle for our hospital. VERY stealthy and quiet. Small guards love it, others no so much. Beats a golf cart since it is road licensed. No issues other than the doors really are not water tight.

Back