Interior Blue To Black

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Picked up everything other than a dash pad from a low mileage 96 hearse. Even had a good fuse cover:) I'll dye my dash pad but the dash vents some of the chrome is weak on the edge of the vents. I might try bare foil the stuff they use on models to simulate chrome or they make some marker pins that are supposed to simulate chrome.
Anyone try to touchup dash trim that is plastic that was chromed? Thanks

Attachments

• 20191017_173849_resized (3).jpg
    20191017_173849_resized (3).jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 425
Likewise. I see '93-'96 Fleetwoods in the yards frequently. I am aware of 1 yard with 2 '93/'94s in it currently.

The seats in the photo are not correct for the car. Both 75 and 76 models came with “Strato” swivel bucket seats. They were Optional on a variety of GM cars including the Malibu.

The seats in the photo are not correct for the car. Both 75 and 76 models came with “Strato” swivel bucket seats. They were Optional on a variety of GM cars including the Malibu.

These are for my 96 not the 75.

Attachments

• 20180126_133652[1].jpg
    20180126_133652[1].jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 370
in referencing that to the DuPont chip book nothing matches. one mor of the started life as a incomplete car things. same as looking at the body tag on your 70 car. here is what I find. there is only the one gold offered in 96 from GM. so if there was any black one your car is was the gel coat when it was shipped. it may have been gold from GM or painted in the aftermarket plant. and not even a 96 color. one thing though black is black for the top and it not water base paint.

Attachments

• IMG_2682.jpg
    IMG_2682.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 774
  • IMG_2683.jpg
    IMG_2683.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 776
  • IMG_2684.jpg
    IMG_2684.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 767
Molotow Liquid Chrome

Daniel, Molotow Liquid Chrome markers are what you want- any other brand just looks like silver paint. Molotow is awesome though and I have used it for that EXACT purpose! You can find them at hobby shops or on ebay. It will last longer and look nicer than bare metal foil.

Interior

Daniel, Molotow Liquid Chrome markers are what you want- any other brand just looks like silver paint. Molotow is awesome though and I have used it for that EXACT purpose! You can find them at hobby shops or on ebay. It will last longer and look nicer than bare metal foil.

Looks like they have diffrettnt widths 1mm 2mm etc. Any suggestion on the best width to use? Thanks

Back