Eureka Flower car, parts available (not for sale)

If you, or anyone you know is looking for parts for an early 60's flower car restoration, get in touch with me. My 1961 Eureka low-bed flower car is beyond salvation, and the glass will be going with the 59 M+M I just sold. not looking for money (unless I put time into dismanteling it), but the 59 buyer will probably leave the remains with me. Already have interest in the sills and badges, I don't want to scrap the stainless if there is someone who needs it. You can see the car here, http://postimg.org/gallery/ajysvexi/.

Last edited:
you end up with one of the sills left I in need of one for this 58 project. they are the same pattern and I can do a cut and splice. in fact if you sell them let the buyer know I'm interested in his old ones.

Or if you are really brave ( and probably single), here's a mule to graft the FC bits onto!

Sold close to a month ago to a forum member here although CL ad remains up.

you end up with one of the sills left I in need of one for this 58 project. they are the same pattern and I can do a cut and splice.

You're already aware the sills will not match up from '58 to a '61 but did you know Eureka used sill plates specific to flower cars as well? Even same year on a hearse, ambulance, or combination are not the same. As far as cutting/splicing their thin aluminum stamped pattern>>>>> Good luck with that!

15003590847_8bb1c05b6f_b.jpg

Just to be clear, if the buyer of my 59 wants the entire car, it's his, as it was sold as a package. If he only takes parts off of it, I will be looking for homes for the rest of it before I cut it up for scrap.

just getting my needs out there. but we are well aware of what will and will not fit. all I'm looking for is a piece with the correct pattern. splicing it will not present a problem, for me anyway. from looking I can see that Eureka used the same pattern bought in a long, wide strip. they would cut and fold them to fit what ever car they were working on.

Last edited:
Back