1973 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo - 65K Miles

1973 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limo - 65K Miles 1973 Cadillac Fleetwood 75, 9 passenger limousine. It is one of only 1,043 ever built in '73 and has the power divider window and rear jump seats. This car just recently came out of estate right here is Scottsdale, AZ. The family owned the car since the late 1970's and used it for private use only. It has 65K believed to be original miles on the car and it really shows inside the car. The interior is all original and looks amazing still with the leather front seat and cloth/leather rear. The previous owners were in there 80's and did not use it the last decade or so. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Cadil...ash=item4416667c69:g:VRAAAOSwE7Jac8tl&vxp=mtr

The aftermarket grill, grill cap, and spot light need to go! Major ugly!

Looks to, otherwise, be a straight, clean limo. Seller says "No Reserve" with a $4500 starting price. Possibly a good opportunity, if in the market for one.

2 spotlights, siren under the hood, and an gauge added to the dash, means to me high level politician owned or used this car. Spotlights can't be removed without repairing the door panels.

The grill & grill cap is the worst addition. I don't like the spot lights on this car, but I could live with those. Those aftermarket air horns should get some attention!!

My '68 Imperial LeBaron was originally exported to, from what I am told, the Philippines. It still has its metric speedometer. They had added a factory Chrysler passenger side mirror to the front of the R/F fender, as they do in many countries. I had to take it off (but did keep it). It just looked ridiculous to me.

I don't remember having seen any government VIP limos in the '70s that had dual spot lights. Possibly in the '50s and prior. :confused2:

Gotta say never say it couldn't happen. We bought last year a supercharged, Hemi,civillian interior (carpets), two spot lights, aluminum wheels, Police package- certified speedo,ticket light etc. Dodge Charger two years old orig cost 42K with 28000 miles Chiefs car from a body with more money than brains. So a limo with spotlights does not even get a yawn from me.

I agree, the grill and grill cap have to go, as much as I might leave them on a pimpmobile. My 72 formal limo had red and blue emergency lights behind the grill. That car was executive owned, so who knows why they were there.

Back