1953-Cadillac-Fleetwood-7533X not nice

not two scary just need everything . looks to be all there and the air cleaner is still on the engine. one more of those you got to want it cars. so far the price is right

selling my 1953 cadillac fleetwood 75 limo

only 1,435 made!

good clean title, harder to find 53 caddy model 7533x
selling no reserve!! Bid to win!

as you can see its a project car, car looks to be complete, complete ratty interior. Complete drive line, i bought 3 old caddys and this is the first one i have on the block. I was really thinking about keeping and doing chassis swap, but no time and i have tons of other projects...

someone in the past took right rear fender off to start fixing?? All parts there and the bumper is savable, they cut under the bumper guard so bumper can be re-welded, and guard will cover seam.. The car has some rust but is very restorable, i kept all the interior intact so buyer can use as reference or panels. Car has some rust in front floor pan, in front of rear wheels, and the spare tire well rusted out..and a few other misc rust spots otherwise pretty respectable and very doable car or perfect car for any custom pan work...

i haven't touched the motor, condition unknown, just presume its locked up, i think a couple of brakes are locked up.. I put new rollers on it, but i do have all 4 original rims and hard to find hubcaps.

odometer says 28,000 miles not sure if its original, doesn't matter to much title marked exempt

i thought this would make a killer diesel power train swap project, imagine this sucker blowing coal, has the look.. Open to whatever you can think up, good car, and your not going to have to chase alot of parts, front clip excellent interior is all there and open canvass

car is located near harvard nebraska 68944
questions 402-469-5703
im willing to work with transport companies and im willing to store the car for a reasonable period of time, im easy to get along with

what you see is what you get!!
pictures do the talking
1234567890​

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 106
Back