Hub Assembly 2002 Superior Cadillac limo

Mike Owens

PCS Member
Just learned through my local mechanic that the hub assembly for my 2002 Superior Cadillac limo has to be replaced. He hasn't located one yet because of the commercial chassis application, but his GM parts supplier quoted him $1700 just for the part. Is anyone aware of a source for this part...need ASAP?

Hub

Looks like Rock Auto might have it , it shows a heavy duty hub front and rear .You can call there info line to confirm.

ACDELCO Part # RW2098 {#25716676} GM Original Equipment
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the US Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the Canadian Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the Mexican Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Rear; Base Model; Heavy Duty Brakes (Only 3 Remaining)
Previous ImagePart Image
$271.79

ACDELCO Part # FW114 {#25678854} GM Original Equipment
Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the US Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the Canadian Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Flag indicates this part fits vehicles sold in the Mexican Market. It does not indicate where the part was made -- manufacturers produce parts in multiple factories worldwide. Front; Base Model; HEAVY DUTY BRAKES (Only 4 Remaining)
Part ImageNext Image
$792.89

Attachments

• RW20-98_Alternate1__ra_p.jpg
    RW20-98_Alternate1__ra_p.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 362
  • RW20-98_Primary.jpg
    RW20-98_Primary.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 360
Hub Assembly

Thank you Daniel. I was able to locate this part not too far away from me for $800. I appreciate the availability of my PCS friends as a reliable resource...thanks again for your follow-up!

Hub Assembly

My mechanic found it from another source, don't know where but is was an original Delco part...thanks Daniel.

I've done some research looking for parts for the future, and Rock Auto has had the best prices so far. It's an excellent resource for all pro-car owners to keep in mind for the future. The repeatedly have beaten the chain-store's prices, including the one I work for. When the time comes you need something guys, check them out. On my Mazda B2200, it cost me half to do my timing work through them, when compared to the other major stores.

definitely a good source, the only draw back with rockauto is you need to know what you need. I normally check there first then go down town. I find it 50/50 with fright as to there price. but when they do beat it it's usually way under. the of course you have the wait time to receive the parts.

Back