old stuff

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
here is one for you. the return spring holder on the 283 would have been on the the oil filler road breather in from of the engine. we are not using that set up as this engine is a pvc and oil cap on the valve cover. neither did the teh 350 and high rise intake. so were to hang the return spring. the 64 carter has the spring in front. amount the new parts in the back of the car and there were a lot was this tab. the business card was in the sack. interesting to note that there is no website listed on the card.

Attachments

• IMG_3316.jpg
    IMG_3316.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 205
I used them extensively when I was rebuilding my 348 Tri-power in my 60 Impala....very helpful,fast shipping,but they are very proud of some of their parts !:D

This car will be the last chevy i ever do way to expensive to mess with. pro car Caddy is a lot cheaper to rebuild.

You have to really be in love with the 348-409 motors to work on them. Parts are like 10x more expensive than sbc stuff.

Ohh yes they certainly are....and with me it was always that ONE part that I needed that I know I have seen elsewhere cheaper but then when your ready to buy you cant find it !...so then its either pay up or wait some more.....but finally finished it...took it to a show won "best of show" and got an offer to buy it........took me 4 hours of thinking and SOLD.:D

My experience is the part i need is not offered for my year and modal earlier and later only so you end up getting two to make the one you need.

Back