1963 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 75 Limousine

So how can it be a rust free Arizona car if it was sold new in Idaho? Little something with the right quarter and skirt. But i would love having it in my driveway. Wonder if they would trade me it for the two i have?

Awefully wavey quarters as Ed said. Someone wasted a lot of money on that upholstery job!! I would seriously question the mileage as being original given the body work that it has(obviously) had and the cheapo upholstery job.

Awefully wavey quarters as Ed said. Someone wasted a lot of money on that upholstery job!! I would seriously question the mileage as being original given the body work that it has(obviously) had and the cheapo upholstery job.

It has surfer quarters, ten foot waves.:D

Attachments

• 899780dc71f9_low_res_1963-cadillac-fleetwood-series-75-limousine-.jpg
    899780dc71f9_low_res_1963-cadillac-fleetwood-series-75-limousine-.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 142
You can fault the car for a dog fight. Just the repair man. I will say after spending the day yesterday looking for a different truck that anyone that took the time to keep up the interier probably did the rest of the car also. Never looked at so many torn up interiors in one day. The best was on a rig with 200,000 on it just the foam cushion was shot.

ED I know its a long way off but what are you looking for? Example one of my friends just sold last week his bought new 2005 Ford F-150 loaded all the toys with a cap 27k miles. I sold him a 2015 Interceptor Explorer thus truck was surplus to him. Truck was 2wd and he wanted 4wd.

Last edited:
this one. it sitting out front right now

Attachments

• IMG_7055.jpg
    IMG_7055.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7056.jpg
    IMG_7056.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 77
Back