Happy New Year To All!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
As I sit here, I am aware that 2009 has been a difficult year for many people. And it goes without saying that we all hope for a better 2010. But, let us not forget how fortunate we are to live in such a great country and for all of our blessings. You know the old saying that you don't know what you've got until it's gone, is very true. I think we would all be happier, if we stopped taking things for granted and didn't listen to all of the naysayers. If we all had a more positive outlook and realized just how fortunate we really are, I believe 2010 will truly be a better year, don't you?

I wish happiness, peace, love, kindness, compassion, good health and prosperity comes to everyone. May 2010 be the new beginning for our country and the entire world.

Well said, Bill! A happy new year to all from me too. I hope that next year brings only the best for everyone.

Happy New Decade!

I wish everyone a very healthy and prosperous New Year!

As we begin this new decade, let's make it our mission to work together to increase membership, resolve our differences and enjoy the club for all of the friendships and cars we have come to love.

My New Year's resolution, other than the usual, lose weight, eat healthily, stop smoking and improve relationships... is to create more opportunities for the Professional Cars to be accepted as a legitimate mark among other car clubs. It is also my intention to work hard to see that our cars our given the same recognition and status at local and national events, as other clubs.

Thank you for all the support you've given me in the last year! We've traversed and overcome the many obstacles and individuals that have toasted our demise. All of us have held this Society together and weathered the storms. You know who you are and I for one can't thank you enough!

2010 begins a new decade. Let's all make the next 10 years better than the last! It should be easy... considering where we've been lately!:D

Onward and upward!

Peace!

Rick
PCS Vice-President

happy new year from the frozen center section. so we ended and started the new year - decade with a blue moon. and we were still on the plus side of 0 this morning. so thinks are looking up. new smurf gals running around and all that.

Back