1994 Cadillac S&S Commercial Glass Victoria

1994 Cadillac S&S Commercial Glass Victoria 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Victoria Hearse by the S&S Coach Company. Looks very nice its about 50 miles from me I can go look if anyone is serious about buying,This vehicle has only 77,981 miles and is in beautiful condition, inside and out. This vehicle is 21.5' long. It is equipped with the 5.7L V8 engine that has been proven as a superior workhorse with incredible longevity and reliability. The seats and carpeting are clean and fresh. The rear area of this Hearse is almost like new. We have all of the bier pin casket brackets for the front and rear. All of the trim and everything is intact, tight and in beautiful condition. his Cadillac runs and drives extremely well and there aren’t any service or warning lights on. We drove this vehicle approximately 65 miles, and it runs beautifully. The 5.7L engine sounds great and it runs very strong and smoothly. The transmission shifts perfectly and the suspension and steering feels nice and tight. There are brand new tires and brakes on this car and the oil and filters were also changed this week. The air conditioning and heat work great. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Cadil...ash=item4675cefe89:g:S60AAOSwn9Vac3UO&vxp=mtr

Notice something in the pics , the load door has a chrome stripe added below the normal piece of trim. I have seen quite a few of these with rust below at the bottom of of the window. Possible rust?

Carrying that a step further the top material covering the top of the load door is a shade off from the roof on either side. Perhaps collision or left door open backing up damage or RUST. Note Coach has only one state inspection sticker (safety) no emission sticker this means it came from a very rural area where emission is not required. Again possible rust belt area I would want to look at underside before buying.

I would think that, if it had rust issues, the rust would be coming through the back bumper. The rear bumper is usually the first thing to rust through on the '93-'96 coaches. This rear bumper is really nice. That said, that rear door molding has been added for some reason.

either was it was a good repair with no other hints showing. as they were prone to rust at the rear door due to a manufacturers defect. it would have gotten repaired to keep it in service. i would much more worry about one in the metro as they don't use that much salt in the country. but in the city it dump at the slightest hint so the crazies can run full tilt

OK went to the bombed out neighborhood where the seller is located ( the Coach lives in heavily fortified wearhouse.) That said this is a Very Nice Coach. There appears to be NO RUST! The issues discussed on the rear door are not rust appear to be collision repair perhaps backed into something the added molding is a plastic stick on type and the molding above it is stock. The interior is exceptional the drives seat looks like driver may have been a bit chubby but is still nice. Under the hood is exceptional the the die cast parts that are usually corroded are mint (aluminum brackets alternator water pump etc.) even the wiper motor is shiney. Tires are BRAND NEW like seller says the ink is not off tread yet. Rear bumper is excellent NO rust. Under side looks real good. If you want one of these this is the one to buy. If I did not have my Masterpiece this would be headed home here. Any other questions PM me I will answer if I can.

Back