PDA

View Full Version : 1975 Cadillac Superior Flower Car Hearse - $6000

Joe Melanson
05-14-2012, 11:51 PM
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/3004148910.html

Solid vehicle, needs restoration, 1 of 25 built, can send lots of photos.

$6000

714 - two four four - 5207

John Royark JR
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
This has shown up on craigslist and Ebay several times in the last year or so. Im supprised it has not sold yet.

Josh Gentry
05-15-2012, 10:54 AM
Yes it has. I agree, it looks to be a mostly rust free car, and very restorable, and really not a bad price for what it is. I don't understand why it hasn't sold either. And I happen to know there is a pair of landau bars that should be there any day to be put on it.

Josh

John ED Renstrom
05-15-2012, 11:01 AM
will guys look in your wallett if there the same as mine that's three reasions why. it may be that the peope intrested with money all ready have one. those with out are still out.

John Royark JR
05-15-2012, 12:36 PM
will guys look in your wallett if there the same as mine that's three reasions why. it may be that the peope intrested with money all ready have one. those with out are still out.

True. I see your wallet looks like mine, I know all I have in mine are dead moths. Not even enough in it to keep them fed.

Kurt Arends
05-15-2012, 09:01 PM
I have seen more photos of this car and it is not the rust-free desert car that the owner would like you to believe. This car is very rough.

Don Wasley
05-15-2012, 09:54 PM
I have seen more photos of this car and it is not the rust-free desert car that the owner would like you to believe. This car is very rough.

Maybe that's why the car hasn't sold yet....once people get a good look up close it looks ROUGH! Maybe that should be ruff. :badbad:

Michael Mykulak
05-15-2012, 11:38 PM
We bought our coach from this seller in 2009 and got ripped off really bad. Then to compound the whole event a PCS member bid up the coach, over what it was worth. I ended up meeting the PCS member and he told me that he felt he had no business bidding on the coach because he had just bought a coach that same week and was well spent out for awhile without having won the bidding on our coach he told me he felt bad about it. Just floored me, I could of xxxxxxx the guy, what a xxxx! Felt bad, then cover the $1700.00 that it cost me extra for the pile. The coach was listed as "everything in working condition" What a joke! Could not even get the coach off the transport truck because the battery was dead, it was a bad battery and second because the alternator was shot. Then the transport truck driver tells me that the gas gauge always shows a 1/4 tank full. Yes, turns out to be true because the gas gauge is not working and the tank was swapped out for a a fleetwood rear fill style and the cobbling did not end there. Off the transport it would not restart and I had to call a wrecker to move it. I have the original ebay add with pictures and I have pictures sent me to supplement the ebay pictures and none of them showed the bottoms of the doors. I have copies of all the emails and receipts for all that needed to be repaired immediately just to be able to drive the coach. Seller told me that it was perfect when it left his hands and the transport company did all the damage. SERIOUSLY? Kurt is correct when he says that pictures he saw showed the flower car as very rusty. Two weeks ago when the vehicle was listed for $7500.00 pictures were provided showing the extent of the rot. I have an email picture from the seller showing him doing engine work in the backyard on two sheets of 4X8 plywood. I posted some pictures to show the cherry bomb muffler our coach came with which dumped co2 into the interior of the coach like a gas chamber. Then a picture of the drums coated in oil because both rear wheel cylinders were leaking and had to be replaced, then the pass side axle seal was shot and the differential had no oil left in it. Guaranteed me he could drive it to Minnesota with no problem. Shocks we had installed because the old ones were both leaking as they were originals from the factory taken off a parts coach because the cheap skate hack did not want to spend the money.

John ED Renstrom
05-16-2012, 11:10 AM
wounder know more why it's not picked up.