PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Ice Cream Truck For Sale, or Trade

Bill Marcy
03-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Is anyone interested in trading a nice professional car for a cool vintage ice cream truck? It is a 1965 Chevy that has the "Good Humor" look, although I don't believe it was. The truck looks good and runs very well. It is the big six cylinder with a three speed column shift. It has a removeable canvas top over the driver's compartment. The freezer is not working. I would consider trades of procars, or any other car, or truck of interest. I am asking $16,900, but willing to negotiate. I have pictures I can email upon request.

Jeremy D. Ledford
03-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Now this is what we need in Daytona to keep our "beverages" in!!!!:toocool::4_11_9:

Mike Boyer
03-11-2012, 06:31 PM
thats a very cool rig ( no pun intended ) just don't see them anymore

very nice

Dwayne Brooks
03-11-2012, 07:23 PM
The same day this ad appeared I ran into my friend Tim (the guy who has the vintage fire truck collection I photographed last year). He said he was looking for a set of "unusual" lights for an old ice cream truck he's restoring!

I sold him a set of large stand-alone brake lights that say "STOP" when illuminated and he's going to use them on his old ice cream truck... it's a 1940 International truck cab with a refrigerated box very similar to this one on the back. What are the odds to encounter 2 old ice cream trucks in one day?!?!

Good luck with the sale Bill, neat truck!

(no dice on an ice cream truck for Daytona 2012 guys... they don't hold up well in the Florida heat)
http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/qq313/kyle576/_images_blog_2008_11_truck.jpg

Bill Marcy
03-27-2012, 09:32 PM
Not that anybody cares, but it is SOLD!

Steve Lichtman
03-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Not that anybody cares, but it is SOLD!
I care, I just don't want one. But congratulations.

We had an ice cream truck just like that in our neighborhood when I was a kid. It was quite popular among the junior high school kids, because the guy also sold weed out of the freezer. :eek:

Danny Ryder
03-28-2012, 11:15 AM

We had an ice cream truck just like that in our neighborhood when I was a kid. It was quite popular among the junior high school kids, because the guy also sold weed out of the freezer. :eek:

Wow, so Steve guess this was a ice cream and herb truck. Glad you got her sold. Nice truck, just wasn't by thing as Steve said.

Scott Crittenden
03-28-2012, 10:06 PM

Wasn't there an Adam 12 episode with that also?

Jeremy D. Ledford
03-29-2012, 02:52 PM

I'd say it was ****** the "freshest" in town too!!!:071::657:

Keith Snyder
03-29-2012, 06:29 PM
$16,900 and the freezer doesn't even work!!!! What good is it then. Perhaps you could deliver pizzas with it.

Yennifer Reyes
09-17-2013, 12:46 PM
I like it, its a very interesting vehicle.

Bill Marcy
09-17-2013, 10:29 PM
It Is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!

Kyle Martin
10-08-2013, 12:19 PM
It Is SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!

theres a butt for every seat and a seat for every butt. i liked it. hell in la they probaly still use old ice cream trucks. or maybe a neww cheech and chong movie. selling pot from a ice cream truck was there gag anyway..

Steve Lichtman
10-08-2013, 12:49 PM
... selling pot from a ice cream truck was there gag anyway..That wasn't just in the movie. See my post #6 above.