PDA

View Full Version : Cotner-Bevington

Bruce Biancalana
08-23-2010, 12:15 AM
Sounds interesting.
http://springfieldil.craigslist.org/cto/1905801412.html

John ED Renstrom
08-23-2010, 10:45 AM
they are coming out of the woodwork. Dana sent me a note on a 71 in Seattles craigslist. sorry lost the link. Ron you need another car. this one does not say if it's a limo or landue. I would love to find a limo style Seville

Brendan Martin
08-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Ed, I swear I did not post your car on Craigslist!:4_11_9:

Josh Gentry
08-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Actually sounds like it may not be a bad deel, as long as theres nothing else wrong with the motor. Bruce, sounds like a good adition to the collection.;)

Josh

Bruce Biancalana
08-23-2010, 11:04 PM
Actually sounds like it may not be a bad deel, as long as theres nothing else wrong with the motor. Bruce, sounds like a good adition to the collection.;)

Josh

I thought it sounded interesting but I an ambulance junkie! Although, I am on a hunt for a dark blue 71 to 76 hearse to match the flower car and the blue limo

Ron Devies
08-24-2010, 07:57 AM
they are coming out of the woodwork. Dana sent me a note on a 71 in Seattles craigslist. sorry lost the link. Ron you need another car. this one does not say if it's a limo or landue. I would love to find a limo style Seville

I am going to try and behave myself and not buy anything. I am just going to focus on current mechanicals and body work before the big show next year. I have to repeat this three times every morning and at night before I go to bed. It is kind of funny because there we were at the Mansfield meet and my old 77 was there that I sold to Chris and I kept feeling uncomfortable like your ex-wife is at the same party as you and your 20 year old girl friend. :1062:

John ED Renstrom
08-24-2010, 11:06 AM
same here. my old 73 is up for grabs and we drove by it yesterday all most turned in. i will not buy another pro car not before I bring home the other one I got.
but Ron I hate to tell you your new gal is a lot older then 20

Ron Devies
08-25-2010, 08:32 AM
same here. my old 73 is up for grabs and we drove by it yesterday all most turned in. i will not buy another pro car not before I bring home the other one I got.

Yes but the sad thing Ed is she is still younger than me!

Francis Marasco
08-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Is that the one from the DOG POUND ? Frank

Ron Devies
08-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Is that the one from the DOG POUND ? Frank

Now Francis, not everyone is going to know which Dawg Pound you are talking about.

John Royark JR
08-26-2010, 09:04 AM

Did you buy the 30s one in Nebraska yet? I tried the number but either had the area code wrong or the number is no good.

Dan Brintlinger
08-26-2010, 09:59 AM
This unit sound very familiar to me............like it used to be in Decatur. I will check on it.........if its what I think, its a pure coach with some ambulance add-ons........stand by.

Dan Brintlinger
08-26-2010, 10:12 AM
This is owned by a former employee........located near Quincy, Il. The engine needs to be put back together. And for all you Cotner-Bevington fans, the car was used for the funeral of Mr. Waldo Cotner, in Ohio, several years ago.

Jeremy D. Ledford
08-26-2010, 01:10 PM
This is owned by a former employee........located near Quincy, Il. The engine needs to be put back together. And for all you Cotner-Bevington fans, the car was used for the funeral of Mr. Waldo Cotner, in Ohio, several years ago.

OK, familiar with this car now too! Tim Fantin also had this car a few years ago as well.

Dan Brintlinger
08-29-2010, 12:31 PM
This C/B Olds is owned by a former employee of mine.........and was used for the funeral of Mr. Waldo Cotner, one of the Cotner/Bevington owners.

Daniel Scully
08-29-2010, 12:53 PM
Mr. Waldo Cotner, one of the Cotner/Bevington owners

Found this in my 65 C/B .