PDA

View Full Version : 1970 M-M Cadillac combination

Adam Borkat
06-24-2010, 10:26 PM
http://auburn.craigslist.org/cto/1808836158.html

Josh Horton
06-24-2010, 11:20 PM
I believe this is in Alabama. I hope someone gets it, if just to part out.

Cary Livingston
06-25-2010, 12:11 PM
The shame is.....he will get almost $500 at the crusher.....scrap metal is up right now....I just DROVE a 71 Dodge pickup over the scales (after removing the good stuff) and got $350 for it for scrap metal. One less piece of yard art for me. The truck was so nasty at $350 and I kept the good parts that I didnt hafta deal with the tirekickers. :yum:

Adam Borkat
06-25-2010, 02:55 PM
The shame is.....he will get almost $500 at the crusher.....scrap metal is up right now....I just DROVE a 71 Dodge pickup over the scales (after removing the good stuff) and got $350 for it for scrap metal. One less piece of yard art for me. The truck was so nasty at $350 and I kept the good parts that I didnt hafta deal with the tirekickers. :yum:

Is that the same one you pulled out to the brush, added gas to, and drove off in?? I thought you liked that truck?

Cary Livingston
06-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Is that the same one you pulled out to the brush, added gas to, and drove off in?? I thought you liked that truck?
I did love it.....the love affair wore off.......I love my 79 F150 more.....:blahblah:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2vuni9x.jpg

John Royark JR
06-28-2010, 10:53 AM
I did love it.....the love affair wore off.......I love my 79 F150 more.....:blahblah:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2vuni9x.jpg

Only $350?
A truck like that in my area would easily sold for $2,000 or more...but I guess I live in redneck Iowa!

Cary Livingston
06-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Only $350?
A truck like that in my area would easily sold for $2,000 or more...but I guess I live in redneck Iowa!
No floorboards....no rockers.......shot steering box......cowl was shot....body mounts were shot.......the rust had rust..............wiring was fried......tranny was iffy........but it would do an OMG burnout with a 3.73 Dana posi. For $75 I had 2 years of fun with it, I'm $$ ahead after scrapping it and saved some of the RARE good parts that were on it to put on Evilbay later....:657:

John Royark JR
06-29-2010, 11:50 AM
No floorboards....no rockers.......shot steering box......cowl was shot....body mounts were shot.......the rust had rust..............wiring was fried......tranny was iffy........but it would do an OMG burnout with a 3.73 Dana posi. For $75 I had 2 years of fun with it, I'm $$ ahead after scrapping it and saved some of the RARE good parts that were on it to put on Evilbay later....:657:

WOW. Just goes to show how much pictures hide, it looks pretty good in the pic.

John Burchfield
07-05-2010, 01:27 PM

Wow! Cary, there is a Dodge p/u of that same era, more faded, probably much less rusty, that I've been passing for years on my trips to & from the barn sitting near the road on someone's lot out in the country. I have no idea if it's FS, but can investigate if you're longing for another burnout :)