PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Exhaust hanger new or used

Paul Steinberg
11-22-2017, 12:10 AM
Looking for an exhaust hanger for my 1969. It is the one pictured below, that bolts on near the oil pan.

Daniel Scully
11-22-2017, 05:15 PM
If it looks like this , I might have it. :D Looks like a rare part=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :)

Paul Steinberg
11-22-2017, 05:42 PM
More likely .. Or how about a few ₱ :D

Daniel Scully
11-22-2017, 07:21 PM
More likely .. Or how about a few ₱ :D

At that price the phone is ringing but not going to pick it up and answer.:argue:

Kurt Arends
11-22-2017, 11:01 PM
Looks like a common clamp and a flat strap to me. Is there something we are not seeing?

Paul Steinberg
11-23-2017, 01:39 AM
The original part is pictured below. I need the part that this goes into. I believe it is a bracket with a rubber insulator. The part that Dan has shown, is a fabrication of someone's imagination. I have yet to find any pictures of the other half, and I believe that it might even mount to the frame. When I had my exhaust installed, they took this piece off of the pipe, but it wasn't attached to anything.

Kurt Arends
11-23-2017, 10:56 AM
That looks to be totally different than what Dan has pictured. Dan's looks to be a clamp and a strap.

Daniel Scully
11-24-2017, 03:19 PM
Rare has original grease on it. Big Bucksssssssssssssssssss.

Kurt Arends
11-24-2017, 08:58 PM
You'll just lose it anyway Paul.