View Full Version : What is it? $20

Bill Marcy
10-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Well I have four of these, looks like part of a cotlock, but may not be, you decide. They look decent, all four for $20 plus shipping, I accept Paypal. PM if interested.

Kurt Arends
10-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Verticles. 2 for each side. Do you have the bases for them?

Bill Marcy
10-03-2017, 11:44 PM
I have a box of stuff, I may very well have the bases, what do they look like?

Kurt Arends
10-04-2017, 12:05 AM
4 cups that the open end of the tubes would sit in. They would have a couple of screw holes in each.

John ED Renstrom
10-04-2017, 11:05 AM
they are the post supports for the window side of the hanging stretchers in a superior. screwed to the top of the wheel well and then to the header on top of the glass to hold that side of the road flat. but unless you have the roof hangers they are not a lot of use.

Bill Marcy
10-04-2017, 05:39 PM
I found two of the cups you are talking about Kurt, but should there be more, I would guess so, but two is what I found.

Kurt Arends
10-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Those may be stretcher post cups too. Post photos of them. There should be one for each of the 4 posts.

Rich Koski
10-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Here's a couple of photos from our car showing the bracket/bars.