PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 73 MM Eterna $5500 OBO

Daniel Scully
05-16-2016, 01:47 PM
Solid body dead paint. 78,400 Clear title in my name. just a little bit of rust in the left front door and in the skirt area. Non is rust thru . Uncut dash nice interior. Mechanical issues addressed. A/c repaired and serviced with R-12 no conversion done, rear brake shoes and wheel cylinders, muffler and resonator , valve cover gaskets , tuneup ,carb rebuilt , exhaust leak repaired on rt side. Tires are 99% tread but old no problem around town but I would replace them before a long distance trips. Seat has spit in it but have a roll of materail to go with it. Windshield had a crack in in upper rt I had it drilled and filled to stop the crack. You cannot see it from the outside but can from the inside. New center link. Upgraded the battery cables to one gauge. One piece of trim and the MM emblems are off and with it ,glue died and need to be reattached. Solid coach needing paint as the biggest issue. One of those body styles you do not see a lot of. Lots off pics in the below link . Any questions give me a call @ 760-247-3693 Thanks

Link For More Pics http://postimg.org/my.php?gallery=j6qotao4

Philip Scanio
05-16-2016, 08:25 PM
Daniel, this looks like a nice car at a fair price.

John ED Renstrom
05-17-2016, 12:02 AM
all most make a man want a Hearse. now if it just was a combo.

Daniel Scully
05-17-2016, 12:14 AM
all most make a man want a Hearse. now if it just was a combo.

I,ll throw some lawn chairs in the back. :)

John ED Renstrom
05-17-2016, 09:29 PM
come on now at least a set of those replacement lawn tractor ones:D

Daniel Scully
05-17-2016, 09:43 PM
come on now at least a set of those replacement lawn tractor ones:D

Deal you buy it and I will screw some tractor seats to the floor.:)

Daniel Scully
06-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Looks like it has sold from the Ebay listing ,that is as long as the payment comes thru. :)

Bill Marcy
06-13-2016, 07:44 AM
Congratulations to you and the lucky new owner. With a decent paint job, that is a gorgeous car!

Daniel Scully
06-13-2016, 01:13 PM
Congratulations to you and the lucky new owner. With a decent paint job, that is a gorgeous car!

Well it will be staying with me for a bit longer,the key board warrior was just a time waster. I'll relist it when I have some time.

Bill Marcy
06-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Well it will be staying with me for a bit longer,the key board warrior was just a time waster. I'll relist it when I have some time.

Aint that a kick in the butt! It amazes me that people do this and waste your time and money and they just don't care.

Daniel Scully
06-13-2016, 05:43 PM
Aint that a kick in the butt! It amazes me that people do this and waste your time and money and they just don't care.

Unfortunately , not much you can do. I'll file a non paying bidder notice and I believe eBay will credit the listing fee and final value fee. :(

Kerry Bogard
06-17-2016, 08:34 AM
You can tell the Quality of the Seller by the Quality of their Listing. Really NICE ad on ebay, Dan. Neat coach, great price.... with a lot of potential.

Joe Rackov
06-17-2016, 05:31 PM
Sorry about the failed sale but I really like the line "keyboard warrior".

That's not copywrited is it?:D

Daniel Scully
06-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Sorry about the failed sale but I really like the line "keyboard warrior".

That's not copywrited is it?:D

I should have added keyboard warrior in his Mom,s basement. :)

Daniel Scully
07-01-2016, 02:49 PM
Second time is the charm , payment received .Buyer is in Italy of all places.

Peter Grave
07-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Congrats on the paid sale. I stopped cars on Ebay cause of the game players doing better on Facebook and Craigs list. Boy will that be a show stopper in Italy. Lets us know what shipping was when the smoke clears.

Bill Marcy
07-01-2016, 06:09 PM
Congratulations to you and the happy new owner.

Kerry Bogard
07-02-2016, 11:09 AM

Criminal as that Coach is a great buy. Wish it wasn't such an expensive 'ride' enclosed to FL.
I call guys like that "Time Bandits". Best of luck in your future sale

Daniel Scully
07-13-2016, 03:22 PM
Criminal as that Coach is a great buy. Wish it wasn't such an expensive 'ride' enclosed to FL.
I call guys like that "Time Bandits". Best of luck in your future sale

Well it is started on a long ride to Italy.

Daniel Scully
01-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Has arrived in Italy , new owner is happy with it. :thumbsup: