View Full Version : Unitrol Switching

Tom Wilson
10-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Does anyone have an early Unitrol switching device (not the control module for an electronic siren) This was built for controlling emergency loghts and siren.

Mark Provost
01-02-2016, 10:58 PM
That's known as a Unitrol 330 and they are E-Bay all the time..they also made a model 440 which was larger and is very rare.

Kevin O'Connell
01-23-2016, 10:09 PM
When Ed Nunn died in 1997 his widow sold the company to the soulless bandits in University Park. The 330 is still available new but like everything else Federal, it's absurdly overpriced.

Doug Benson
04-05-2016, 03:47 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/federal-signal-corp-unitrol-master-light-bar-controller-/222056098882?hash=item33b3932c42:g:zQ0AAOSwZQxW6dS q

Doug Benson
12-20-2016, 10:54 AM
New listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Federal-Signal-Unitrol-model-U330-switch-box-control-panel-1-/272483781506?hash=item3f714c8b82:g:tk4AAOSwJ7RYTxG L