PDA

View Full Version : Load Plate

Daniel Scully
05-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Had a fab shop make me a new load plate.We are replacing the eagle emblems on the front fenders but one of the old ones was still good so I added it to the plate. Looks at bit better.

Daniel Scully
07-16-2015, 10:30 PM
Now the load plate is new, the back of door looks crappy. So had a new one made. It had a generic handle and I picked up a stainless one. But do you really need a inside handle?

John ED Renstrom
07-16-2015, 10:36 PM
the day you crawl up in there to get something and the wind blows it shut you'll be happy you put it back on. :eek: that really dresses thing up . the extruded one are impossible to replace of at least very expensive.

Daniel Scully
07-17-2015, 02:55 AM
the day you crawl up in there to get something and the wind blows it shut you'll be happy you put it back on. :eek: that really dresses thing up . the extruded one are impossible to replace of at least very expensive.

The inside handle is just a pull handle, no way out the back or side doors.Only way out is I might be able get my skinny a$% out thru the partion glass.

A good machine shop can make a replacement for the extruded ones. A friend made me a replacement one for my wagon and I then had it polished.

Channing Spencer
07-17-2015, 04:41 AM
very nice work!