PDA

View Full Version : Online registration for the 2015 International Meet is now live!

Sarah Snook
03-11-2015, 01:00 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2015 International Meet online registration is now live! You can register for the meet here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/professional-car-society-international-meet-houston-2015-tickets-15607288821

See you in June! :)
Sarah

Sarah Snook
05-13-2015, 10:37 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone that if you are attending the international meet in Houston this June, you really should register online soon. Registering online ahead of time is super easy and it's the only way to guarantee that you will get tickets to the events that you want to attend. Click the link in the above post to register. Email me at ssnook@kent.edu if you have any questions.

See you in a few weeks!
Sarah

John ED Renstrom
05-14-2015, 11:04 AM
so simple even I could do it.

Richard Vyse
05-14-2015, 11:14 AM
so simple even I could do it.

Not me but Terri did..... Cannot wait to get there, been a while.

Pat Post
05-16-2015, 11:23 PM
Going to get mine squared away tomorrow. Mad thrash happening on the Superior the next couple weeks.:thumbsup:

William Koryciak
06-03-2015, 05:06 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that the 2015 International Meet online registration is now live! You can register for the meet here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/professional-car-society-international-meet-houston-2015-tickets-15607288821

See you in June! :)
Sarah

My Brother Bob asked me to post this because his PC would not let him do it! So here it is...., I will only admit to delivering this..., the "Bad Jokes" are (mostly) his!28223

This is no Bull! Then again it might be! I can't tell! However I will not "Steer" you wrong! The Bulls & Steers & Heifers at the "George Ranch" are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Professional Car Society! It's now time to be "Down & Dirty" - we need the completed registrations to plan for transportation, food and facility events. And, we are happy to report that the livestock seen here were relieved that the meal on the last night of our event, is of a Vegan variety! More "Fodder" to follow! If you have a "Beef," contact Bob!:bsflag2:

John ED Renstrom
06-03-2015, 09:45 PM
now thats a load of bull!!!:thumbsup: