PDA

View Full Version : 64 Superior Ambulance

James Fischer
02-19-2015, 10:05 PM
Looks arent everything,.....runs,drives (or so it says)...price seems right for a 50" Royale.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/4892269661.html

1964 Cadillac Ambulance ...... rusty but runs,drives ...... working siren. has a new windshild and new exhaust. price firm! there are the pictures of the floorboard behind the front seat. please only serious buyers!!! not interested in any trades.

Kurt Arends
02-19-2015, 10:39 PM
There is a whole lot of rust through and bondo under all of that primer, but I still think that one of you should buy it!!

Cary Livingston
02-20-2015, 11:20 AM
I love the gas tank :p

Kurt Arends
02-20-2015, 11:35 AM
In looking through the current photos, it looks like the partition and cabinet are missing. This one has been for sale for a very long time. I seem to recall that several people had tried to contact the seller, but had no luck.

James Fischer
02-20-2015, 12:55 PM
In looking through the current photos, it looks like the partition and cabinet are missing. This one has been for sale for a very long time. I seem to recall that several people had tried to contact the seller, but had no luck.

I was thinking the same thing as far as cabinets go Kurt.:confused:

I have a call out to owner....we shall see...:rolleyes:

Kurt Arends
02-20-2015, 04:13 PM
A person could just replace the ugliest of the doors with better doors off of a hearse or combo. I happen to know where there is a '63 Superior combo in a yard that would be a good donor for this one.

Kyle Martin
02-20-2015, 05:54 PM
for sale before. paid to have it looked at. verdict...total frame off to make whole. rarity of ambulance warrants concideration as a candidate for such. but...