PDA

View Full Version : Will we be seeing you and your ride ?

Darren Bedford
07-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Just wondering who is heading to MN in a month to hang out with the PCS and their cars in Rochester !

I am hopping to see our friends from across the Atlantic Ocean this year. They were missed dearly last year. Jon, do you hear us ? Denise, are you two coming ?

I will be there with my '60 MM Cadillac Futura hearse.

I am rooming with Dr. Brad Ross and his snow white Senior Cadillac hearse.

Who all is attending ??? ...and what are your driving ?

See ya in a month,
Darren

Rick Franklin
07-08-2014, 07:12 PM
Unfortunately Darrem, I am unable to attend this year. Hoping to make it to Flint in Feb tho.

Wayne Krakowski
07-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Sadly I will miss this year as my close friends have just learned their 100 year old house is on the verge of collapsing,so as much as I can I am trying to help them salvage stuff, then its tear down the old and get a new one up,they will be living out of a horse trailer so I am "babysitting their cats" as well as helping out sure am gonna miss the show, but I have voted and will see all in Flint.

Martin Harvey
07-08-2014, 10:35 PM
For sure I wanted to go, but my '70 M-M have a carb problem that wont be fixed soon. ... and my wife wants me at home !

Tim Prieur
07-08-2014, 10:46 PM
Darren: At risk of adding to those who cannot make it, work will prevent me. I am sure it will be a great week.

Russell Street
07-12-2014, 03:28 PM
No, and No

Kevin M. Parkinson
07-12-2014, 05:42 PM
I am not going this year.

Brian Vaughan
07-12-2014, 10:53 PM
96 S&S 6door Limo

Brendan Martin
07-13-2014, 11:54 AM
We will not be attending this year. The drive is not possible with a 3 month old and a 3 year old. Flights are quite expensive as well. We probably will not be able to attend Houston next year either. That being said, I believe plans are being set for Gettysburg in 2016. That we will attend. Close enough, and Jen has family in Gettysburg.

Denny Shira
07-13-2014, 12:17 PM
As they always do, some things have come up that will prevent me from attending this year. Wish it were otherwise. Looking forward to the future.
I have always enjoyed the cars and the fine folks in the PCS, and the international meets.

Kurt Arends
07-13-2014, 12:30 PM
Definitely not on Friday through Sunday as my one and only Niece will be getting married that weekend in Mpls. Uncertain yet as to whether I will get there Tues. thru Thurs.

John ED Renstrom
07-14-2014, 12:19 PM
will, I'll be there, and looks like we'll bring two out. what two is still up in the air. we get the dimples out of the 92 it will make the run. we get the bumper back from the platter it will. we could bring out the 70 or the 86 and if we had more drivers bring them all out it's only 650 miles for us a one day run. don't think we'll get the 53 out there or Virgil's 58 but it would be a fun trip. think I would at least put the front seat in it though.

Patrick J. Martin
07-14-2014, 05:13 PM
I and my cohort from Milwaukee will be there. I registered my 1977 Lincoln hearse, which has never been to a PCS meet before, but its looking like that may change. My uncle recently died and I may be delivering his boat to new owners on the way up to the meet. If that happens, then my tried and true 1980 Superior will be making the trip simply because it has a trailer hitch on it!

Kevin O'Connell
07-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Every year I look forward to the International Meet and for the last three years issues with my business have prevented me from attending. This year, alas, it's motor cases. I take great pride in making the only 100% North American siren but sometimes it's really tough to get components manufactured. Have a great time, I'll miss seeing everyone!

Sarah Snook
07-14-2014, 10:09 PM
I'll be at the meet this year. I'll be making the 1,118 mile trip from here in Northern Ontario in my daily driver. Hope to see some of you there!

Nicos Elias
07-14-2014, 11:45 PM
wow that was a lot of "no's"! I'm coming but flying out so no car to display. Always looking for goodies to buy

Steve Lichtman
07-30-2014, 05:20 PM
Look what was outside my garage yesterday, getting a bath. Hmmm, I wonder why that was? ;)

Less than two weeks away folks! :applause:

John Royark JR
07-31-2014, 05:45 PM
Since I could NEVER bring myself to not take a car to a car show, I spent the last few days waxing my beast. Don't think the new windows will be in it as planned, but it looks a little better with its year of manufacture plates that were recently installed.
[ATTACH]

Paul Saether
08-09-2014, 01:38 AM
Sarah and I are really looking forward to the road trip and the meet. Just the 2 of us this year. Football practice starts & calls Jeff, so Julie has to stay home with him. Hopefully I can get Sarah to drive some of the trip! She hasn't driven any of the hearses yet.

Darren Bedford
08-09-2014, 09:34 PM
I will be heading out in the early morning !

I met up with Evan Butchers tonight and I know Len and Evan will arrive on Tuesday.

Looking forward to bringing the '60 MM Cadillac Futura back for the 20th year since last being seen at a PCS meet which was 1994 in PA.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and to a fantastic PCS gathering.

Safe travels all,
Darren

Steve Lichtman
08-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Captain and I will be westbound early tomorrow morning. See you all there!