View Full Version : 1983 Cadillac Hub cap / insert

Darren Bedford
05-20-2014, 10:32 PM
A local hearse guy is looking for either a center insert, a whole hub cap or set to buy.

Here is a photo of what the insert looks like. It is about a 5" or 6" diameter red plastic circle with a metal chrome surround around it to hold it in the center of the hub cap.

Please contact me if you have one (or a set) for sale.

Thanks !