05-02-2014, 07:43 PM
I love that color.

Jay Watts
05-02-2014, 07:45 PM
I love that color.

That is chocolate paint sexyness!!!

Bill Marcy
05-02-2014, 08:34 PM
I agree, it is a good looking coach and for a great price too!

Alex Butakes
05-02-2014, 09:42 PM
SOLD!!!!!!

John ED Renstrom
05-02-2014, 11:11 PM
nice that it's found a home Just wouder why when the redid it they painted the upper half of the door.

Shawn Blyler
05-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Nice. Seemed very nice for the asking price....someone got a nice car!

Paul Steinberg
05-03-2014, 09:38 AM
Sold, but to who? Is it a person that will be keeping this car, or buying it to flip it for a profit?

John ED Renstrom
05-03-2014, 11:19 AM
Been my experience that there ain't no profit in pro cars.

Ken Novak
05-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Been my experience that there can certainly be profit in procars.........

Alex Butakes
05-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Sold, but to who? Is it a person that will be keeping this car, or buying it to flip it for a profit?

This matters to you why?

Kyle Martin
05-03-2014, 05:53 PM

i tried to buy it. offered to even pay more if i had to, sold.

Kyle Martin
05-03-2014, 05:57 PM
This matters to you why?

love your name by the way. maybe you are a secret celebrity. as for paul, well guess he figures that this is not a ebay site. me tooo...

Kurt Arends
05-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Alex,
Love everything about the coach.......... except the pin stripe. That has to go. Congratulations on a fantastic buy! It pays to be able to act(and make a decision) quickly!!

Cary Livingston
05-06-2014, 09:20 PM
If there wasn't profit in procars I woulda stopped messing with them 30 years ago....:yum: But seriously.....nice looking Superior.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j425/WNC_Railfan/gifs/7412d3e604e0648651bc4bb3f9fb2bf8_zps053afa83.gif

Russell Street
05-07-2014, 05:59 PM
This matters to you why?

What's up with the "rude" attitude towards Paul?? How about a little respect for the guy!!!! Just sayin'!!!

Mike Zaccaria
05-07-2014, 06:19 PM
If you buy them right like any other car, there is profit to be made. There are not many pro cars around and if the right buyer wants one…$$$

John ED Renstrom
05-07-2014, 11:01 PM
The same thing holds true for apples. You got to buy them right and have someone willing to pay you for them.

Me I can't, offered to give a commission to anyone willing to sell my stuff but no takers there either. Heck, I tried to give one away and the man could not find a way to come get it.

Kyle Martin
05-07-2014, 11:11 PM
The same thing holds true for apples. You got to buy them right and have someone willing to pay you for them.

Me I can't, offered to give a commission to anyone willing to sell my stuff but no takers there either. Heck, I tried to give one away and the man could not find a way to come get it.

ed, have a trailer and something to pull it with if you have anything else to give away. i have a friend in n. dakota and he told me it was 84 at his house today. then he said it was gonna get cold again this weekend. i thought the weather here was weird. suburban, olds or whatever you need gone, just let me know and ill be on the way.:)

Kurt Arends
05-07-2014, 11:39 PM

Ed,
I just checked our "For Sale" postings and didn't see that you had anything posted there for sale?? I would love to see what all you have for sale!! You don't need to give anything away. Just post a list with prices!

Adam Borkat
05-08-2014, 08:52 AM
Sooooo annoying!! I've been waiting and waiting for a good 69/70 landau to appear, and this one does while I'm in Asheville and never saw this listing. And it's a Superior, which is my #1 preference. Would have paid that day, sight unseen, if I had seen this...
:cuss:

John ED Renstrom
05-08-2014, 12:15 PM
thats my luck also. but me everything I have is for sale. I drop a note once or twice a year on one or two of them.

Brendan Martin
05-08-2014, 07:37 PM
thats my luck also. but me everything I have is for sale. I drop a note once or twice a year on one or two of them.

I still have dibs on the Jeep!!

John ED Renstrom
05-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Whenever you're ready. Need to get it started the battery has died.

Alex Butakes
05-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Alex,
Love everything about the coach.......... except the pin stripe. That has to go. Congratulations on a fantastic buy! It pays to be able to act(and make a decision) quickly!!

I did not buy it. It has rust issues, bondo and a bad paint job. Just passing the info on that it was sold.

Alex Butakes
05-15-2014, 07:15 PM
What's up with the "rude" attitude towards Paul?? How about a little respect for the guy!!!! Just sayin'!!!

How does asking a valid question seem "rude"?

Russell Street
05-15-2014, 07:36 PM
How does asking a valid question seem "rude"?

The "phrasing" came off as quite confrontational. However, it has been pointed out to me that the "source" should be considered, and it has.

Please don't think anybody is unaware of who is making these posts. Just Sayin'.

Kyle Martin
05-15-2014, 08:55 PM
The "phrasing" came off as quite confrontational. However, it has been pointed out to me that the "source" should be considered, and it has.

Please don't think anybody is unaware of who is making these posts. Just Sayin'.

the secret is not a secret. id hate to have to use a byline. more power to ya russel. call it like it is sir. I respect that immensely. and, I agree with you about our president PAUL STEINBERG as I respect him as well. Respect is hard to earn but easy to lose. some folks just don't have any respect for other people. gotta respect yourself first:my2cents:

Alex Butakes
05-15-2014, 09:42 PM

Are you one of those conspiracy theorists who think that the government is posting on a car message board? Just Replyin' Hopefully you wont take that as confrontational or disrespectful. If an honest question is answered I dont see why it cant be answered instead of jumped on with assumptions being attached to it by others that were not asked the question. I would have asked in a poll if I was interetsed in other responses to the question of why it mattered. If this message board is not ebay friendly why is there a subforum where every hearse on ebay is posted? Its not like people cant go to ebay themselves to search for whatever kind of vehicle they are interested in. Now if you think I am the pope or some celebrity I would like proof and a paycheck that proves my celebrity status.